неділя, 17 січня 2016 р.

A picture of the Charlotte's Web book jacket is cut into puzzle pieces.15 Quick and Creative Ways to Group and Partner Students

By Genia Connell on November 6, 2013
Students work collaboratively in our classroom several times throughout the day, with partners and in small groups. There was a time when the mere mention of the word “partner” meant best friends shooting knowing looks across the room at one another. These days, however, my students look towards me, anxious to find out how their partner or group will be unveiled. This week, I'm happy to share with you some of the methods I use to put my students into collaborative partnerships (and a few to help you track them) along with my printable downloads to help you get started. 


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар